Thursday, June 2, 2011

My ♥ Story

I love you like crazy.What do I do?It's frustrating...
Do I love you?Do i hate you?Have I completely fallen in you?I even don't understand myself.No matter how much i think about it,I think forgetting you will be hard.I think i won't be able to forget..Is deep love a crime?You know all my feeling~
I only think of you everyday
Why do I have to be hurting so much because of you..?
Why don't you understand me?Thought i really think I understand men,I don't.There's no way in the world I can understand.You say You like my bare face with no make up on.You say you like me with  innocent and long wavy hair~I'll do it as you like...because you are my man,you are my love~How special do you really think you are?Why on earth you ignoring my feeling?You're hurting me...Eventhought it hurts,its ok,because         

No comments:

Post a Comment